The BIW16 Media Conference will bring together a variety of professionals in marketing, PR, digital, big data, social media and more to understand new trends in media.
We'll hear case studies from local companies about working with clients and what tools they use to measure successful outcomes, dive deep into the pro's and con's of various social media platforms and end the day with a look into the future.
We wrap up the program with an hour-long lunch session designed to help you make new connections and network with fellow attendees.
This half day session will provide you with some actionable takeaways and leave you inspired!
- 8:30 AM | Registration, Breakfast & Networking
- 9:00 AM | Welcoming Remarks - Brad E Palazzo, Director, External Affairs, Comcast - Beltway Region
- 9:05 AM | Keynote Presentation - Samuel Hoi, President, Maryland Institute College of Art (MICA)
- 9:30 AM | Social Media Strategies - Panel Discussion
- Phil Han, Owner, Dooby's
- Erica Malanga, Social Media Manager, Planit
- Tim Savage, Founder, 16 Agency
- Sarah Walters, Senior Social Media Specialist, Agora Financial, an Agora company
- 10:15 AM | 30 Minute Break
- 10:45 AM | Launching Light City: From Vision to Reality with Brooke Hall, CEO and Justin Allen, CMO, What Works Studio (Founders of Light City Baltimore)
- 11:00 AM | Brain Balance: A Holistic Marketing Strategy with Award Winning Results with Steve Promisloff, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Mindgrub
- 11:15 AM | How to Make your Brand Interesting (By Not Being Boring) with Dan Schepleng, Creative Director, Kapowza
- 11:30 AM | Putting Story First: The Power of Branded Documentaries with David Larson and Darren Durlach, Directors at Early Light Media
- 11:45 AM | The Future of Media - Panel Discussion
- Coleman Anderson, Cofounder & CMO, NewsUp
- Christine Carter, Global Consumer Platform Strategy Analyst, McCormick & Company
- Will Gee, Cofounder, Balti Virtual
- Nick Hall, Senior Developer, Fastspot
- 12:30 PM | Lunch & Networking
- 1:30 PM | Event Close