Explore Baltimore Sciences
Local experts will come together to discuss current and future breakthroughs from Baltimore's sciences community. What needs to happen to continue to grow this thriving community? What challenges are facing researchers, entrepreneurs and the institutions that support them?
- 4:30 - 5:00 PM | Registration & Networking
- 5:00 - 5:10 PM | Welcome Remarks - Jane Shaab, Senior Vice President and Executive Director, University of Maryland BioPark
- 5:10 - 5:20 PM | Lightning Talk #1 with Camilo Vanegas and Elizabeth Weingartner, Nanobernetics
- 5:20 - 5:30 PM | Lightning Talk #2 with Rahul Kaliki, CEO, Infinite Biomedical Technologies, LLC.
- 5:30 - 5:40 PM | Lightning Talk #3 with Dr. Qingsong Zhu, Chief Operating Officer, Insilico Medicine, Inc.
- 5:40 - 6:30 PM | Panel Discussion
- Smitha Gopal, CEO, Rendia
- Russell T. Hill, Ph.D. Director, Institute of Marine and Environmental Technology and Professor, University of Maryland Center for Environmental Science
- Dr. Rob Kulathinal, Evolutionary Genomicist, Temple University
- Dr. Michael O. Willis, Vice President and Business Information Officer, Kaiser Permanente
Stick around afterwards for the Sciences Happy Hour!