Co-Creating Economic Opportunity in Baltimore
Expanding economic opportunity in Baltimore will be a game-changer for the future of our city. Leaders across the city are shaping strategies to grow economic opportunity, build community wealth, strengthen neighborhood businesses, resource diverse entrepreneurs, and prepare our workforce. Join us for a collaborative strategy session with leaders of economic opportunity in Baltimore. The session is focused around the questions and challenges people are facing in their work. This is a chance to lend your ideas, connections, and support.
- C. Harvey | Baltimore’s Gifted
- Tammira Lucas & Jasmine Simms | Moms As Entrepreneurs
- Richard May | Innovation Village
- Eric Lin | Latino Econonic Development Center
- Deborah Haust | City Seeds
- Laurin Hodge | Mission:Launch
- Jamal Jones and Jay Gillen | Baltimore Algebra Project, P2P Incubator
- Andy Cook | Made in Baltimore
- Kurt Sommer | Baltimore Integration Partnership
- Derek Lindsey | Inspiration Factory
Light fare will be provided. Donations and tickets help us cover the cost of food and materials. Please plan to attend for the entire time.
The event is part of the Co-Creating the Future of Our Cities event series, collaboratively hosted the week of September 26-30 at Impact Hubs in 15 North American cities: Austin, Baltimore, Berkeley, Boston, Boulder, Los Angeles, Minneapolis-St.Paul, New York City, Oakland, Ottawa, Salt Lake City, San Francisco, Santa Barbara, Seattle & Washington DC. From a focus on community wealth building to equitable city development, from addressing homelessness to fostering creative prosperity - Impact Hubs across North America will invite their local communities to come together and create common ground on topics of impact. Tune into the conversation using #impactcity.